Zach Bissett is a graduate of the Roger Williams University writing program. He has freelanced for entertainment websites, sports blogs and written movie reviews. He currently creates ad copy for ESE Marketing in Boston. His previous experience includes:
• Editor of fiction for the fifth volume of “Roger.” literary magazine
• Experience as a college-level English tutor and Creative Writing teacher’s assistant at BRRHS
• Two weekly columns for LAFamily.com, during a period which saw viewership increase 400%
• Published in the Steady Moon Press anthology “The Poet’s Word”; forthcoming poem in the Red Bridge Press; first-prize winner of the Billy Collin’s Poetry Contest; second-prize winner of the Zora Neale Hurston Writing Contest
• Fiction forthcoming in Eunoia Review; first-prize winner of The Gift Contest at Figment.com
Full resume available on request.